DustinS

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:08 PM

Steam Name: barycenter
Steam ID: [U:1:94335809]
Lobby ID: 621107

barycenter repeatedly started votes to report me, despite me being present and playing to the best of my ability. His stated reason was that "

u cant be this bad with 2000 hours"

. He (and others) repeatedly told me how bad I am, and eventually successfully repped me for performing poorly.
Medic is already a difficult class to learn, and people who constantly kick and berate bad players makes it even harder.

#2 Waffle

Waffle

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:35 AM

Please submit a pov demo or an stv so we can see if you deserved the rep or not. 

#3 DustinS

DustinS

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 01:37 AM

I do not have a demo of my gameplay. However, how would I have "deserved" the rep? I was not AFK, as evidenced by the chat logs, and according to the rules...

Players of all skill levels are welcome on TF2Center. Players can use the !rep tool only to remove AFK players and players displaying disruptive behaviour (see pt. 4 of the Rules). Prohibited reasons for !rep tool include:

Removing a player because you don't like that player's gameplay for some reason not listed in pt 4 of the Rules. This also includes offclassing.

Edited by DustinS, 29 January 2016 - 01:38 AM.

#4 Waffle

Waffle

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 01:53 AM

Talking to a few players some on your team and some on the other they considered your gameplay trolling.  You stood still and ran into spam way to much.  You have a decent amount of lobbies. You should have enough gameplay knowledge not to do this.  If you cant provide a pov I can not further look into this.

• Brightly likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected