10 replies to this topic

#1 Pazer

Pazer

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:45 PM

Really annoying to accidentally leave a tab for another lobby open after I'm already playing in a lobby (and the game is launched), then have that tab play the WHO IS NOT READY sound god knows how many times until I alt tab out of my game to close it. If I'm already in another lobby that is started, there's no reason for me to be alerted via sound of another lobby's start.

#2 Pazer

Pazer

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 08:40 PM

Why was this declined?

#3 Kengur

Kengur

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 04:28 PM

This fixes it along with all the goodies http://steamcommunit...roups/stars-tf2

#4 Calum

Calum

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:38 AM

maybe there was no way they could achieve it... but the least they could've done is reply

#5 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 30 November 2015 - 01:30 PM

That sound is played to everyone in a lobby. Detecting whether you are in another tab is virtually impossible as web browsers are lazy and share a common websocket across multiple tabs...
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#6 Kengur

Kengur

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 06:48 PM

That sound is played to everyone in a lobby. Detecting whether you are in another tab is virtually impossible as web browsers are lazy and share a common websocket across multiple tabs...

That one made me laugh  :D

Anyway try this fix https://chrome.googl...pfijmefofmmcfng

#7 Pazer

Pazer

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 01:43 AM

You misunderstand me... by "in a lobby" I mean actually connected to a server and shooting people with a gun in TF2.

#8 Rotta

Rotta

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:46 AM

You misunderstand me... by "in a lobby" I mean actually connected to a server and shooting people with a gun in TF2.

I think he meant that other lobbies send that sound (Even if you werent gonna join into that lobby) no matter wherever you are, because you can join other lobbies during the current one where u are playing.

#9 Pazer

Pazer

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 09:12 PM

I think he meant that other lobbies send that sound (Even if you werent gonna join into that lobby) no matter wherever you are, because you can join other lobbies during the current one where u are playing.

In that case, that's a different bug that needs to be addressed. Why is it possible to participate in multiple lobbies at the same time?

#10 sage78

sage78

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 04 December 2015 - 11:36 PM

In that case, that's a different bug that needs to be addressed. Why is it possible to participate in multiple lobbies at the same time?

Because you are supposed to have common sense.

Why is it possible for people to close TF2 while in a lobby? Really, stuff as simple as closing a tab to avoid hearing the ready up sound or clicking on "connect" when the lobby starts don't require a "bug" report.

#11 Highvlass Heavy

Highvlass Heavy

Former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 02:24 AM

No more fighting