#1 Ace of Spades

Ace of Spades

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 05:55 PM

Steam Name: ace
Steam ID: 76561198066458116

Ok, so, I got reported because I closed my lobby. Ok.

Now, let me explain you, why I closed my lobby and why the other team reported me.

My side was attacking, we capped first and second, my med kept doing dumb stuff until someone shouted at him and he left.

Heavy was basically trolling at this point.

Then someone like a soldier left aswell, and we are at this third point with the defending team raping us because of the obvious disadvantage, and, no one joining the slots for over 5 minutes or so...

And suddenly we have enemy team raping everyone and it was an all out mess and no one was joining the slots, so, was it fair that our side had to play with less 2 people and specially medic, defending against a full sided team? I don't think so.

And yes, I was reported from someone from the defending team because I closed a lobby where they were destroying everyone, and, idk, maybe that doesn't happen to them that often and they need to do this on 7v9 matches, I don't know :)

That was why I closed the lobby, so, if you think the reason I closed the lobby was worth of a ban, ok, but here is my veredict of the story and why I think I shouldn't be banned,

thank you, ace.

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 05 September 2015 - 03:30 PM

SMH

I think you understand this situation now.  Unbanned.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned