Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:23 PM

Steam Name: UUUU
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43204127

http://forums.tf2cen...eam-0018631560/

"intentionally ruin a lobby with players that expecting something that resembles the regular format"

The lobby still exemplified the uber-fueled 'push and pull' and general team cohesion seen in 6's and I did my part to contribute towards that.

I realise I reached that outcome a different way, and after http://forums.tf2cen...eam-0043204127/, I opt to give the other players (both my team and theirs) the right of way in terms of dictating my play. However, I didn't recieve any negative imput from anyone except the rcon kick. I was also permitted in advance by my team.

If you want to make this about preconceived expectations of playstyle instead of the nature of a lobby on a match-by-match basis, I respect that. Though it would bring up a question so I can understand for the future: To what extent is offclassing allowed?

"I hope to spark some dialogue about how the site conveys boundries about this kind of thing. It's hard to see where the line is from my perspective. Especially since it didn't really feel like the lobby was ruined to any degree. I'm not trying to derail or "troll" the lobby by any means and I sincerely feel the way I played was effective."

As stated in my previous unban request, I request more imput from you guys. We both want to make a good lobby experience for others. I don't want to run into any issues in the future. I hope to work with you; not against you. If there's a line, I will follow it.

Imagine how ambiguous it is from my perspective. Especially with how rules get seemilngly contradicted (stated in my previous unban request). Can I have another chance?

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:41 PM

Dont play perma engie in 6's

final.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected