max is best max

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:43 PM

Steam Name: max is best max
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47717260

I got banned for something I didn't do!

According to the guy who reported me --> http://i.imgur.com/e5IUqAA.pngthis is proof that I did something but it's really easy to fake and you don't have to be a genius to know that..

Alot of people in tf2center hold grudges against me and anyone can just get like 6 friends, join a server and someone names them self " max is best max " and then write mean stuff and then take a screenshot in the console and that's obviously what this guy did because I did not write that

Kinda weird how I can get banned that easily even though that's easy to fake.

And too prove it's easy to fake I made my own fake imgur http://imgur.com/WtKqrJ9

I didn't put as much effort into making it as the other guy did since he had friends join and make it look like a 6v6 lobby, maybe they did it in a mix/scrim or something and then just decided to screw me over but you understand what I mean.

The "proof" is easy to fake and it is fake because I never said that and I've toned down my toxic behaviour if not completly stopped.

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:50 PM

TF2Center: Lobby closed: MANUAL_LEADER

There is no logs.

I went in to dl the centerpgage chat.

Max joined then as red scout.

---

Since there is no logs for that lobby I will unban you from the bans that's currently being  active.

See this as your second chance. You got prev bans that lead to the last one being harsh. If you got people trying to set you up.

You might want to sit down and think why they are doing this and how can I change it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned