#1 Snark

Snark

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:27 PM

Steam Name: GreatWhiteSnark
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53543232

I have absolutely no clue what happened. I logged on today and cannot join any lobbies. When I try to take a spot, it gives me a message saying "you are currently banned from joining lobbies" with no further explanation than that. I haven't gotten any messages anywhere (steam etc) accusing me of cheating or anything, which I certainly haven't done to begin with. The last time I played lobbies was I think two days ago, when I played about five in one day, the last being my 100th. Nothing strange happened, that I know of, in any of the lobbies I played. I was not reported for anything, kicked for anything, nor did anyone voice any complaints to me about anything I did. I feel like there must be some mistake for why I am currently banned from lobbies, but have literally no idea what it could be. When I logged in today I was simply unable to join with no indication of how I could have broken any of the rules to get a ban. I have no mumbility bans, my reliability is currently 100%, and as far as I know I haven't angered anyone or said anything inappropriate in chat. I don't even know if I should be sending an unban report or a bug report. I'm just really confused and want to be able to play lobbies again.

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:30 PM

you rep abused in a lobby.

ban is already over.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected