#1 gibusmann

gibusmann

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 02:54 AM

Steam Name: Gibusmann
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79638853

Hi! I got banned from your lovely sight a few months back, and I know this is gonna sound a bit cliche, but the ban is because my little brother. He frequently uses my steam account so he can use all the weapons, (Of course not anymore because of the whole tf2center ban), and he said some exceptionally stupid stuff to you guys.
Like I said before, it probably sounds a bit cliche, and I'm sure you get it a lot, but I swear that I'm not lying. He went through a little bit of a fad where he would go around on websites and try to spout things relating to the "Console Masterrace". He's just a typical 13 year old on the internet. This fad also resulted in him often getting in trouble with websites, including reddit (He has over 3 banned accounts on Reddit for spamming /r/pcmasterrace.).

Here is his Steam Account - http://steamcommunit...[U:1:196972540]

Looking through his previous names, you can see the #pcgamingsucks tag on one of his names, supporting my claims. Like I said before, I myself never said anything bad to you guys, it was my brother using my account to spout his stupid agenda. You can add him and ask him yourself, he might still be awake.

You can also see that "Goku Jr." is on his account, which was the previous name of another account of his, which had everything deleted when he got poor grades in school.

His original account is found here - http://steamcommunit...slendermcblox1/

I love using tf2 center, as the whole UGC is a little too time consuming for me. I like popping in and doing a lobby from tme to time. I did try to make a UGC team once, and well, it didn't work out, so this is my only outlet for playing a little more seriously.

I really hope that you guys believe me and consider unbanning me, because I am truthful in what I've said.

Thank you.

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:28 PM

sorry we dont unban cheaters.

Best way to prove siblings is to show logs that the 2 of you played at the exact same time in logs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected