#1 decder

decder

• Users
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:45 PM

Steam Name: thoughts
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66763926

I am currently banned for "mumble abuse". Players in a lobby claimed that I used the "n-word" (which I NEVER use) and also was demeaning and derogatory. I find in unbelieveable that you allow a group of friends to walk around and simply *claim* that I did somethign to annoy them. Also, you require no recording of mumble or any physical proof of such harrassment. I find that to be quite unfair and unjust. With this current system, I could simply walk around and gather a group of people to claim that someone said something, and get them banned instantly. I really think that it's inappropriate that I am banned under the current circumstances along with the lack of proof, other than claims that players have made. Hopefully, I hope you note my politeness/number of lobbies, and I do try my best to keep a positive attitude when playing tf2center lobbies. Hopefully you understand why I am a bit irritated at the ban I have been given, and I would like to have a mumble conversationm with an admin (if at all possible). I am looking forward to future correspondance....so I will speak with you again in the near future.

Best,
Declan

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:05 PM

player have 2 prev warnings for toxic mumble.

3rd one was enough.

• arcadia likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected