• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 'franches

'franches

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:07 PM

'ello Mentlegen. Just wanted to ask, After the 3 Month Free AL Trail, Do my Stars (that show My skill on each Class) Get removed? Or they Just stay there to represent My skill level. Or they Get removed until I pay a fee of 1 Key to play AL's and they get put back.

(If you read it to here, Here is a brilliant TF2C Star story)

I joined a lobby, waiting for it to start. I startup TF2. Wait about 5 Min for lobby to Start. Boom 4 Stars on Spy

Can anybody explain this madness? I mean Im willing to take it. But what just happend?.

Quote from Spy: As Long as Nothing Supernatural happens.

• Furycymn likes this

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:47 AM

No, the stars wouldn't vanish. And if they did, you'd get the same number back, unless you decided to go pro-spy and jump up to 5 stars (or the opposite way).

The TPR ranking is a lot of what the stars track, so a previous lobby that you had played would have been the reason you jumped up to 4 stars.
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#3 'franches

'franches

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:59 AM

No, the stars wouldn't vanish. And if they did, you'd get the same number back, unless you decided to go pro-spy and jump up to 5 stars (or the opposite way).

The TPR ranking is a lot of what the stars track, so a previous lobby that you had played would have been the reason you jumped up to 4 stars.

And, If I dont play for 2 Months, Because iunno I'm on Vacation, Would my Rating go down?

#4 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:45 AM

Yes. TPR lowers your ranking if you don't play, and since we use their system, your # of stars would also go down.
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#5 'franches

'franches

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:21 PM

Yes. TPR lowers your ranking if you don't play, and since we use their system, your # of stars would also go down.

Aww well Guess 2 Months of Vacations in the Commie Land will not be that bad.... Will it?