• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 marcus

marcus

• Users
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:32 PM

After I realised yesterday that you could post these I've decided to post one myself and help contribute to making this the community it is and to help TF2C be a fun place to play TF2 at.

Here, roamer and scout decided to play as spies for the better part of the game. Wasn't fun for anyone involved except maybe themselves. I tried to report them but didn't get much of a response from the rest of the participants, other than several of the players both on my team and the opposing team expressing their frustration in chat over the 2 spies that appeared to want to ruin the game for everyone else.

I would suggest also checking the chat recordings in the log. And there was some kind of TF2C admin in the game, maybe he can give his view.

#2 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:09 PM

I was in this lobby on the enemy team playing medic and I can confirm there were 2 RED spies playing for pretty much the entire game. The whole game was a terrible mess though with people trolling around on my team too... worst lobby I've had in weeks.

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#3 marcus

marcus

• Users
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

I didn't notice any trolling on your team tbh, just these 2 guys.

#4 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:25 PM

It was done in team chat. I decided to ignore it because it was mostly just a scout raging and our roamer was rocket jumping around our 2nd when he had your 2nd so he was far removed from any conflict.

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#5 marcus

marcus

• Users
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:57 PM

It was done in team chat. I decided to ignore it because it was mostly just a scout raging and our roamer was rocket jumping around our 2nd when he had your 2nd so he was far removed from any conflict.

Oh, ok, that sucks. I would argue the two perma spies contributed heavily to that atmosphere.

#6 Kenneth

Kenneth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:22 AM

Logs prove they were spy for the duration of the lobby. I will be talking to those involved.

#7 Kenneth

Kenneth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:02 AM

WARNED 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warned