slayer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:55 AM

Steam Name: $layer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9021265

I just got a 48 hour advanced lobby ban (which I didn't even know was possible).

Here is what happened.

1) My first ban was from an advanced lobby yesterday, which didn't scramble teams at all. And it was like 20 stars on one team to like 12 on another or something crazy. It started without a med on our team as well. After waiting 10 minutes, no med ever connected. I didn't want to wait forever and the teams were not balanced so I repped myself (the game had not started).

2) Today I was just in lobby # 449794. The other teams 2 star pocket never connected and was repped, so our 4 star (invite pocket) left and took that sub slot to play on his friends team. Being an "advanced lobby" where teams are balanced according to skill, I was not happy about this and repped myself (the game hadn't even started). Apparently that lead to a 48 hour ban.

Both my bans were a result of either the scrambling system not working, or people stacking and going around the scrambling system. Had I known that my actions would have resulted in a 48 hour ban I would not have repped myself and would have just played the stacked lobby.

I'm in complete shock that 2 instances like this lead to my complete ban from the site for 2 days. I can't even play normal lobbies now... That is a very very strict ban rule!

I'm requesting to be unbanned and my 2 cool down points be taken off.

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:14 AM

unbanned.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned