• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 01:32 AM

Steam Name: TOSS
Steam ID: 76561198069766076
Lobby ID: #449511

Report System Abuse:
Chat Logs can be found here: http://logs.tf/890067

Suddenly got reported for no apparent reason, Console TF2Center: sub vote: BLUE PYRO (1/4) [top ✧ nep] Console TF2Center: sub vote: BLUE PYRO (2/4) [top ✧ nep] Red top ✧ haiku salt is bad 4 u Blu PinkSock !REP THEIR PYRO Console TF2Center: sub vote: BLUE PYRO (3/4) [top ✧ nep] Console TF2Center: 10 seconds left before expiring sub vote: BLUE PYRO (3/4) [top ✧ nep] Console TF2Center: 10 seconds left before expiring sub vote: BLUE PYRO (3/4) [top ✧ nep] Console [TF2Center]: Reporting BLUE PYRO: top ✧ nep Blu TOSS ahahhaha Blu Zarah kek Blu TOSS REKT Blu Dr.Crax really?

They apparently worked together to report me, and even laughed at me afterwards.
Other members of their team appeared to be confused as there wasn't a reason to report me (Dr.Crax).
Later in the chat logs you can also see mousan saying, "idk why they wanted to report you".

However, TOSS, the presumed chief of the reporting, wrote into the chat, "cuz we decided you are cheater". However, do notice I was playing pyro which features a flamethrower, scorch shot, and powerjack (not a set that really benefits from auto-aim or other hacks) and has never been VAC banned or detected by the official Valve anti-cheat system thus suggesting that it was a false claim with little supported evidence.

On a side note, there was some homophobia in the chat as well, as mousan wrote "you're very gay person" and "rip anime" (in reference to open enjoyment for anime) as I was kicked from the server.

I believe it is unacceptable for such injustice to be allowed in a community that is otherwise delightful to play and chat with, and have found it deeply upsetting that such people can get away with a crime and even laugh at me. Furthermore, this is the first, and hopefully the only time I'll ever have to request a ban, I've been playing center for almost a year now and hopefully this proves to be just an exceptional case due to the fantastic work from TF2C staff and a few bad apples from the community.
  • MatVone and Stepdus like this

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:44 AM

TOSS<  BLUE PYRO (1/4)

"mousan<17><[]><Blue>" say_team "!rep their pyro"
PinkSock<  BLUE PYRO (3/4)