• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:42 AM

Steam Name: WiryJacbo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58607440

Hello, My name is Jacob.
I will have been playing Team Fortress 2 for 2,907 hours when this post is published. I only found Team Fortress 2 Center in the past few months and I really enjoyed playing and honing my play style. TF2 Center actually changed my main class in TF2 from Medic to Scout and I was very happy that I was actually decent at my favorite class. I am typing this because i logged in one day and it said i was banned for cheating. As I previously said, I have been playing this game for almost 3 years now; I did not use any sort of cheat for a single hour of my play time. I am begging TF2 Center for 3 things. The first of the three is me asking where can I find the ban request or an in depth explanation of my ban, both with some sort of proof would be very appreciated. The second is I am more than willing to provide proof of my TF2 being legit and the proof be looked on with unbiased eyes. The third plea is that I would be given a second chance because I genuinely loved TF2 Center.
It took my a while to post this as I was banned a while ago. Th[attachment=499:Optimized-MainPage.png][attachment=499:Optimized-MainPage.png]e reason for the delay was classes and work.

Recap of required fields.
Steam > WiryJacbo
ID > STEAM_0:1:58607440
Profile > I couldn't find it because I cannot access the main site.

28s29nc.jpg

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 19 June 2015 - 06:51 PM

We don't unban cheaters.

Enough proof was submitted for a ban.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected