#1 Madison

Madison

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:16 AM

Steam Name: Madelyn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46670444

Pasted forum profile because I can't access my actual profile.

OK so about a week ago I was banned (imo wrongfully but it's over now) wrongfully for excessive offclassing. After looking at ban requests, I saw that someone had reported stabby for running spy fulltime. The admins refused to ban because he topscored. Of course, I had just been banned for offclassing and so had someone else although they did help us win a round, so I wasn't too pleased when I saw this. It was at this point that I decided I didn't care about center anymore and that I was just going to be a dick.
However, I should have scrolled down. An admin said that they wouldn't ban because no one repped and no one complained about his offclassing.
I didn't see this. I decided to join in on the "le toucan" spam, and got banned once and then I asked to be banned after that, putting in more toucan spam.
It was my own immaturity and impatience that landed me in this situation, and I now see why I was being stupid about all of this and am now making an unban request. If banned, I won't spam chat anymore with "le toucan". If banned for a certain reason, I'll look at every post and whatever's been said to know that I shouldn't do something rash like I did.
Unban me pls.

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:22 AM

It was my own immaturity and impatience that landed me in this situation

Instead of typing -> I wont chat spam anymore you wrote -> , I won't spam chat anymore with "le toucan". 

Add me on steam and Ill explain the rules and maybe we can work out a chat ban instead.

You got a login ban that ends on 2025-06-05 18:41:43 Your ban started 10 days ago.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pending