#1 max is best max

max is best max

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:32 PM

Steam Name: Max is best max
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47717260

I've been banned for harassing people and being offensive and etc, and I wish to be unbanned from playing lobbies, but not to be unmuted. The only harm I've caused to the community is by talking/Typing and if you keep the mute on me the problem will be gone, and if you simply unban me from playing but do not unmute me I will not be able to cause any harm, I will only be able to play with others and have fun.

I've also never really expected to be punished for talking smack, and now that I'm aware that I can and will be punished if I do it, I will now stop. Your authority has been shown.

So all I ask for is to be unbanned from playing lobbies, but you can keep the mute on me for as long as you feel I deserve it.
Because me playing is not what I've been reported for, me talking is what I've been reported for.

So remove my ability to talk, but leave my ability to play.

Thank you.

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:43 PM

I've also never really expected to be punished for talking smack, and now that I'm aware that I can and will be punished if I do it, I will now stop. Your authority has been shown.

in 2w you got more than 4 reports on you for being toxic in game and center chat. Its not by authority its the fact you have insulted a majority of people.

Let the ban run out its course,

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected