3 replies to this topic

#1 Deft

Deft

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:35 AM

Title means this; when I make a lobby, I usually use the nifty tools that being a donor provides. I am also a donor on serveme.tf. Now I like to host lobbies for people all the time, and having donor on serveme allows me to reserve two servers at once. The nifty center donor tools simply do not recognize that I am a donor on serveme.

Point is can there be a way for center to recognize this so I can use the donor tools on center to make two lobbies since serveme allows me to rent two?

• Leslieseks likes this

#2 TheMattgician

TheMattgician

Supreme Poster Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:25 PM

The only purpose of this would be to make multiple lobbies, which we're not fans of. We mostly expect leaders to play in their lobby, which is tricky with multiple lobbies in the equation.

#3 Deft

Deft

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 04:18 PM

The only purpose of this would be to make multiple lobbies, which we're not fans of. We mostly expect leaders to play in their lobby, which is tricky with multiple lobbies in the equation.

And if I want to make a lobby for a eu? I never make to american lobbies. I basically want this to ensure that the two biggest player bases on center always have a lobby up. And sometimes I'll put a highlander and a 6s up given there aren't many of those players that clash.

#4 circular logic

circular logic

• Users
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:48 PM

Yeah i have on occasion made a second lobby for those who were asking for it in chat as well

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined