#1 HPenguin

HPenguin

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

Steam Name: HPenguin Engineer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81963291

My game froze and I tried to wait for it to respond, but it didn't. So I used task manager to force it to close and I quickly restarted my game. When I joined I found out that I was reported, so I just screwed around because I already was reported, and Ill just get kicked when the sub came. Why should I play to my ability if I was already repped. And no I did not rage quit, the only class I rage quit on is engi. I was a nub heavy so I wanted to try it out...

#2 HPenguin

HPenguin

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:19 PM

Steam Name: HPenguin Engineer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81963291

I was reported supposedly for rage quitting, but I actually froze and I had to force close tf2 and restart it. After I found out I was reported after I joined the game, I just didn't want to try for a game I will not receive credit for. I was trying heavy out and wanted to play the whole game because I wanted to try something new. After I reported, I played around on the server until I was replaced by a sub. I was gonna get replaced anyway, and why would you report someone and expect them to play, because they technically is not part of the game anymore... and being a friendly heavy while I wasn't supposed to be in the game isn't causing any harm because I shouldn't even be there. (In the beginning, I actually played heavy. Not like when I was part of the game I was trolling or anything.)

#3 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 11 January 2015 - 03:29 PM

Merged threads.

Rejected. If you rejoined the server, you should have played legitly, not just to screw off.

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected