Title says it all.
There should be a way to kick idling specs as they often find this as a way to workaround kicks / bans. You can join as a last reserve in a lobby if the leader kicks you (to avoid "ban drama") and that shouldn't be allowed.
- 22:18:03 Sx3r: kick all specs if they just gunna sit there...
- 22:18:16 Atlas: Can't
- 22:18:18 Death in June: You can't kick specs
- 22:18:21 Atlas: It's not like the good old tf2lobby times
- 22:18:22 Sx3r: shame....
It would be interesting to have three buttons (either all, or one of them)
1) KICK: Simply kick them out of the lobby page, kinda useless as they can rejoin.
2) BAN: Exclude them completely from the lobby page, kinda like the in-spot ban, this avoid them getting a last-minute spot even though it goes against the lobby leader's will.
3) EXCLUDE: They aren't allowed to get spots nor join in any way but they can still hang in the page and chat with the others.
Pretty sure Void holds me up with this point here