Photo

I don't know why, but I think I have gained a bad reputation..

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jared20098

Jared20098

• Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:20 AM

I don't think I am a TERRIBLE player by any means (I consider myself average) and due to NO ONE making SA servers on TF2Center, I am forced to use NA just so I can play lobbies, usually with me having on average 200 ping. I like playing Scout and if I am feeling it, will play Medic.

Recently I went into a HL lobby as a Medic replacement, and the teams were filled and they already had a Medic and when I said that the teams are full, I don't recall correctly (I suck at remembering things), but I think they didn't want me. 

Am I just being stupid, or do people think I suck and hate that I have a bad ping?

#2 VoidWhisperer

VoidWhisperer

Void

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:50 AM

I think it wasn't so much because you had bad ping. I think it was probably their orginal medic who got repped or joined after he got repped, and they had maybe already started so they didn't want to replace their med midgame? That being said, their current med probably got kicked out at the half for 'Only lobby players may join this game.'

#3 Jared20098

Jared20098

• Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:07 AM

Also, when I go into a lobby, on the team I join, I see some people join the other team if that slot's empty as if they don't want to be on team I'm in. Isn't that another sign of a bad reputation?

#4 TheMattgician

TheMattgician

Supreme Poster Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:39 PM

Usually gamers are pretty vocal about their disliking of someone. I think you're reading to deep.

#5 Jared20098

Jared20098

• Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:35 AM

Yeah, that's what I'm starting to think now. Doesn't really matter now.