• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Iso

Iso

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:47 AM

Partly inspired by the panic about declining player numbers at a certain league and at Lange's recent video, I think it would be a good idea to change my spray to something advertising the competitive side of the game, to be used.

Since lobbies are where many new players start out, this is as good of a place as any to shill for in the competitive community. I know these sprays exist already for tf.tv but they aren't exactly the friendliest bunch to newer players.

Does anyone have, or can anyone make, a high quality spray advertising for TF2Center? Bonus points if it has a clever tag line, useful info about comp tf2, and/or does cool things with transparency or fade-ins.

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:54 AM

This is literally just a screenshot from the site, as I'm not artistic at all, but it could work.

0e0e178745.png (You might need to convert it away from PNG. I believe that TF2 doesn't accept that file type, not sure though as I never use sprays tongue.png)
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#3 Iso

Iso

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:58 AM

It's okay, but I was hoping for something a bit more enticing.

Ideally it would have both the literal site url (tf2center.com or rc.tf2center.com) so someone who sees the spray in a pub can easily visit the site, along with another bit briefly describing what the site is about. And be much brighter than that pic.

#4 Mother Tereza

Mother Tereza

Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1714 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Steam Profile

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:22 AM

Nice idea, Iso. Feel free to use any of these sprays:

• Luop90, Captain Pegleg and TheCapeKid like this