Photo

Is this community bad or just my bad luck?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Spoderman

Spoderman

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:33 PM

i wanted to try tf2 center and i decided to go medic , i know medic is important and i actualy know how to medic BUT

there was a soldier in my team who shoot himself with rocket jumps to like 20 hp at every roll out and when i wanted to heal him he swapped to the euqalizer (equalizer is a item that blocks healing when in use) i tryd to tell him that i cant heal him but he didnt care , he and his 3 pre mates reported me for beeing bad and a troll and they insulted me really bad they said stuff like that im a fag and i should uninstall and that im a distusting medic over voice chat with a really angry voice. this actualy really hurted me , so i wanted to ask off-topic ... is tf2 center only for 100% skilled players and i really should uninstall? or did i just had bad luck with mates , i mean if everyone here is like that its not the place for me 

#2 TheMattgician

TheMattgician

Supreme Poster Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:12 PM

People get urked when their medic does not perform well/does not know about the meta. In this case the equalizer roll-out is common, and you're suppose to heal the soldier as soon as he changes weapon.

I would suggest playing scout or highlander before starting medic. Medicing in pubs is nothing like in comp, which is why it's better to try other classes first. You'll also see other medics playing, see what they do and whatnot.

Besides being in your situation (medic with no comp experience), people are usually fine.

#3 Spoderman

Spoderman

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:41 PM

People get urked when their medic does not perform well/does not know about the meta. In this case the equalizer roll-out is common, and you're suppose to heal the soldier as soon as he changes weapon.

I would suggest playing scout or highlander before starting medic. Medicing in pubs is nothing like in comp, which is why it's better to try other classes first. You'll also see other medics playing, see what they do and whatnot.

Besides being in your situation (medic with no comp experience), people are usually fine.

i already talked about this with a friend , i dont think i explain it right .... but it was not my fault , he DIDNT swapped back , he had the equalizer for like 3 mins in hand while standind just to insult and say that i dont heal him , but how should i heal him when he got the equa in hand