• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 -bleu xb

-bleu xb

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:39 PM

- letting the leader choose what the min. division of a player has to be (for example: anything lower than div 4 cant join or anything above div 5 cant join)

- banning classes (for 6s so that theres no perma sniping or stuff like that)

Attached Files

#2 TheMattgician

TheMattgician

Supreme Poster Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:26 PM

Both of these issues have been discussed extensively:

-We don't like using divs; Advanced lobbies are on their way.

-6s involves offclassing. No offclassing isn't 6s. Extensive and inappropriate offclassing should be reported to the forums.

#3 slayer

slayer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:09 AM

What do you define as off classing?  For example there are multiple situations where a Heavy, Pyro, Engee, Sniper would be a good idea.  Such as defending your final cp, or in the case for the sniper, getting a long range med pick to gain advantage.  There is nothing wrong with off classing, however I generally think that people should at the very least start with the class they signed up for.

#4 fraac

fraac

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:50 AM

So many snipers ruining 6s lobbies, without any clue. I kick them. Offclassing except at last should be outlawed in lobbies, imo.

#5 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:59 PM

Off classing is allowed in 6s. How are the "ruining" the lobby by playing? I have played several lobbies with 100% time snipers, and they'll end up top scoring.
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#6 Pellovley

Pellovley

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:56 PM

"I don't like when people play classes I disprove of, we should just kick those mongoloid savages out of lobbies as a whole"

• Aphex likes this

#7 fraac

fraac

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 03:56 AM

Off classing is allowed in 6s. How are the "ruining" the lobby by playing? I have played several lobbies with 100% time snipers, and they'll end up top scoring.

For a sniper to have the same use as a scout they need a k/d of about 4. They almost always hurt their team massively without even knowing it. They would be more use as pyro. And yet I haven't played a lobby recently that didn't have a sniper. Selfish idiots.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined