• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pallas

Pallas

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

I like the idea of 6's, 2 teams of 6 players with specific classes duking it out and working together much more closely than highlander. Its something i really really want to get into, but i'm scared. I'm scared of not doing as well as my team expects, taking all the abuse and eventually being repped out of the game. It's a situation i really don't want to find myself in as it can be a real bummer to my playing confidence and enthusiasm to the game. So what i want to know is how you guys started out in sixes, how you deal with negative criticism of not doing well enough in lobbies at first and some basic tips of how to start playing sixes well?

Edited by Pallas, 22 August 2014 - 09:23 PM.

• JanJellego likes this

#2 flip

flip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:05 PM

honestly most people on tf2center aren't that harsh. I don't understand where people get the idea that you will get verbally abused for doing bad. Sure people might complain or blame you, but as long as they aren't verbally abusing you it's really not that big of a deal. And if they do, you can always reported them. Besides that, I'd recommend not playing medic until you're better at the game mode, other than that just start doing lobbies and practicing.

Posted Image

#3 VoidWhisperer

VoidWhisperer

Void

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 23 August 2014 - 12:03 PM

There are always those people that will complain if you don't play up to their standards. But there are also those who want to help other players, and will try to help you fix what class you want to play so that you are good at it. :)