TF2C Profile: RedJackal
Region: EU

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * WiFi

Bug type: Lobby page
Lobby ID: #1082077
Date & Time: 10/06/2020 19:51

This has been happening a few times and is really frustrating. Basically, I'll pick a class like Pyro and be waiting for the lobby to start as you do. Only suddenly, I'll find that after a while nothing happens, so I refresh the page after a while and it turns out I've lost the class I've picked! And it's not like I was beaten to it, like I'll be at the beginning of a lobby creation and pick the class and I'll refresh the page and it'll still say I've got pyro. It's just randomly after like 5 or 10 minutes I'll find that I've suddenly been disconnected and no longer have my position in the lobby! The tf2c doesn't update very well for me hence why I refresh, because after I'll refresh then I'll suddenly see that other people have joined the HL lobby.

I don't know what is it but I've been having so many issues with tf2c, it's so unreliable as a client, I've got another report where I'll click onto lobbies and I can't join, like it won't show me in spectator, it won't show players that are online, and sometimes it doesn't even update me when a game begins, so I get a cooldown because of something that wasn't my fault. I really like TF2C and enjoy it a ton but it's really a bummer when this keeps happening.

Hopefully you can help me out!