Region: EU

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * WiFi

Bug type: Lobby page
Lobby ID: EU #1069539
Date & Time: 23/04/2020 22:17

Hi,

This is a really specific bug that affects me so often I've decided to write a bug report. Basically, it's a bug that only affects me when I'm trying to join any lobby, but I've included the lobby I tried to join because it was the one that got me frustrated. Basically, I'll be on the main page, and click join on a lobby. Works fine.

But then when I'm on the lobby page trying to select a class and team, despite it looking perfectly okay, not on any bans or such which you can check on my profile, having enough games and hours, I move my mouse over the class I want to play, click, and nothing happens. It looks totally fine on my end but I simply won't be allowed to join that lobby. Just nothing happens at all.

I clear my cache, reset my wifi, log off and log back on, and sometimes this fixes it but more often than not nothing happens. I keep repeating this process until eventually it will work as intended and then there's no issue.

There's another problem sometimes where when I join a game, it'll automatically put me into a slot, but then I'll be unable to leave, change class or team, or pre-ready up. It's a really strange bug and I don't understand how it works, and it's kinda ruining my enjoyment of this. I had a look around but I can't see where other people reported this as an issue.

Hopefully you can help me with this issue because it seems to be getting worse!