• Users
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:44 AM

KijaJouteh

STEAM_0:1:29415029

Lobby #174250

7/31/14

KijaJouteh's behavior in this lobby was extremely immature and resulted in me getting kicked from the lobby. He was using in-game chat, so it makes it easy to see and hear how it all happened. Here is the POV of the lobby: https://www.dropbox....team_nigger.dem

#2 Ќɨjąj๏µţ€h

Ќɨjąj๏µţ€h

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:03 AM

You refused to spycheck me even after I called for you to pocket me. We needed a pyro who would spycheck, and we got one.

#3 Still in Kansas

Still in Kansas

• Users
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:29 AM

You were complaining about me not spychecking in this lobby too.http://logs.tf/37067...561198042527254 You were also harassing the other soldier who joined our mumble because his team had no one else in it. You called him bad instead of asking him to leave in order to make the lobby fair. No one else on our team cared that he was there. You're a troll, a bad one, and I feel like this is justified.

Edited by Still in Kansas, 01 August 2014 - 04:33 AM.

#4 Ќɨjąj๏µţ€h

Ќɨjąj๏µţ€h

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:23 PM

That usually means that you probably need to spycheck better. It's just one rep, jeez, get over it.

Wonton was being straight up annoying, other people were complaining, and there were people in our mumble, as he stated "I just wanted to be in this mumble so i could talk to glitter" (female)

#5 Still in Kansas

Still in Kansas

• Users
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:52 PM

I had 19 spy kills in the first lobby yet you still said I was bad and wasn't spy checking enough. I find it hard to listen to someone who can't see what I'm doing or how I might be helping the team in other ways than m1ing in a circle around you. You had 5 deaths to the spy in the most recent lobby. You had 25 deaths overall. It's not my fault that the spy decided to focus you, but you were still overextending and not getting support from anyone, not just me. I was protecting the med and helping the flank whenever I could because there were only 4 people in mumble and I was actually communicating and working with them. You also were calling me a troll and saying I only used the reserve shooter when I was using the shotgun the whole lobby. You can't just rep people because they aren't doing exactly what you want. You were also calling our medic bad and telling people to rep him before you started complaining about me. I would recommend laying off the criticism until you figure out how to play your own class. 

#6 Ќɨjąj๏µţ€h

Ќɨjąj๏µţ€h

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:33 PM

kills =/ what a pyro should be doing. Pyro's job is to spy check not run around top fragging with the reserve shooter, this has really gotten of topic.

Mods? Make your final decision?

#7 Taddy

Taddy

Under Probation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:38 PM

Does the file really have to be named team nigger?

• The Once and Future King and TERRY CREWS like this

#8 <basically deleted>

<basically deleted>

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:24 PM

@ Taddy ~> http://logs.tf/392380

PREC autonaming.

#9 Still in Kansas

Still in Kansas

• Users
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:56 AM

Actually yeah, I didn't even notice that. I can't edit my post though. If the admins feel like it, they can replace the link with this one. https://www.dropbox....t_offensive.dem

Edited by Still in Kansas, 02 August 2014 - 12:57 AM.

#10 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:26 AM

Lovely, this thread.

After reading arguments on both sides, I'm going to settle with a public warning.

Ќɨjąj๏µţ€h, just because someone doesn't play to your style, doesn't mean you can report them. Except in cases of obvious trolling (Heavy using shotgun only, pyro using melee only, sniper using smg only, etc...), you cannot report them. The !rep system is primarily in place for those players who go AFK, or for obvious trolling. 

A pyro killing people instead of spy checking does not fall under that category. And if he's top fragging? Great! It means your pyro knows what hes doing.

WARNED

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warned