Toast

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 06:03 AM

Steam Name: Vinti
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0
Lobby ID: 983455

RCON kicked me from the server for offclassing in a non-offclassing lobby even though I was already auto reported and my teamates had no issue with it.

#2 Guest_Pitts_*

Guest_Pitts_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2019 - 04:27 AM

7.2 RCON usage

Leaders should avoid using RCON, most commands needed are issued by TF2Center, and unruly players may be removed via !rep. RCON may be used only for the following:

• changelevel: to set the map back to the one the lobby was started on.

• sv_password: to set the password back to the lobby password (note: you may use the re-initialise lobby button on the page to expedite this).

You may use rcon kicked/banned only if accompanied by a ban request on the forums. Misuse of this may be met with a ban.

PS: on an non-offclassing lobby, if a player that is offclassing is already reported by the auto-monitor, if the player refuses to change back to the class and/or you are not able to manually report him, the leader can rcon kick the player.

vinti will be getting a warning regarding the rcon usage. however, in the future, refrain from offclassing unless it's to defend/push last if offclassing is disabled. you can offclass as much as you want on offclassing enabled lobbies. if you intend to constantly offclass, don't join non-offclassing lobbies, that way this kind of situation won't reoccur.