• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Shoosh

Shoosh

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:41 AM

My filter settings are usually set at "European" and "6v6" but sometimes i like to play highlander.

Sure its not a big deal to just add highlander to the filter settings but it would be pretty cool if we could have multiple settings.

Much like the TF2 class loadout system where they have A B C and D for different class loadouts.

I dont know how much work this would be for you and changing filter settings isnt a big deal, but it would be cool.

• The Once and Future King likes this

#2 TheMattgician

TheMattgician

Supreme Poster Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:21 AM

It seems to me that going in the filter settings and ticking HL is fairly simple enough. A loadout system would be even more convoluted.

#3 The Once and Future King

The Once and Future King

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

A loadout system would be even more convoluted.

How so?

#4 Shoosh

Shoosh

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

It seems to me that going in the filter settings and ticking HL is fairly simple enough. A loadout system would be even more convoluted.

I said this in the post. I know its not a big deal to change the settings and its just a little feature. I'm not expecting it to be inputted soon or even at all. The most im expecting is for it to be scheduled :D

#5 icy

icy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

I think there should only be two loadout choices, if it were to be implemented. 

• The Once and Future King likes this

#6 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:49 AM

Guys seriously; after everything on our agenda, you come with stuff like this. Unless you're joining the dev team and implement it yourself, I don't see the value in doing this.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined