• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pls

Pls

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:17 PM

I'm sort of in a rush to get this information out before it disappears and i have not had the time to learn how to take screenshots for a browser because i have not had the need to.

But this is Lobby #159190 Highlander, Map: pl_badwater , Leader: ORT(3 of _ stacked ontop)GA mix/merc

The problem here is that there is a single player (Sir. Lagalot) Who has yet to ready up, up in the lobby progress bar it says that the lobby has already launched. on the playercounters on the sides of the Team names (Red/Blue) it says that there is a single player on both teams whilst every slot has already been taken.

And back to the lad that had not readied up (Sir. Lagalot) has curiously managed to take the class slot for both, Soldier and Demoman (Soldier being readied up).

The other problem that is, is that the mumble has yet again failed to form separate rooms and simply everyone is put to the same chat in the Lobby Mumble, this would be a problem if anybody had joined the mumble.

I have failed to find anything else wrong with the lobby, but i hope this was enough information.

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:27 PM

Pls,

I would like to close this.  I don't think this is an ongoing issue.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pending User Response