Region: EU

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * WiFi* Router

Bug type: Main page
Lobby ID: --
Date & Time: 18 Jan 2018 After 20:00 CET

Good evening,
This topic has been reupload and "necroposted" for many times through this couple of years since the "adblock page stopped game" feature into your websites (http://www.teamfortr...adblock-fuckery).
I've encountered in these last days a really boring and abused "adblock pages" that keeps redirecting in that webpage, even if I don't use any single AdBlock plug-in.
Other studies have led me to elaborate that the TF2Center's Main Page with no steam logged into, reveals no problems and it keep going well, even with no Ads showing up. When I try to log-in, I can see for few seconds the Main menu and suddenly the Adblock page showing up to me, without ADs. My other Browsers are affected by this, and my smartphones do the same.
How am I supposed to play at this time? The most I can do is to "Undo" everytime the adblock page shows up in order to keep my medic slot there and not lose it as soon I leave the lobby becuase the adblock page, and the f5 reload doesn't help me out.
I hope you can understand this report, me as one of the many members of this community, along with those friends and new people who one day in a next near future will scrap the dream of being a really Competitive TF2 Player one day.
Thank you for your time.

#2 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:30 AM

I just released a patch this morning, should be fixed now ;-)

• Axel_DOC likes this