#1 buzzboy2000

buzzboy2000

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:34 AM

Steam Name: buzzboy2000
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84929370

So I couldn't figure out how to edit my last post, but as Mikey pointed out, it is inded in your rules to not advertise. I missed it while looking through while writing my first post, and I caught it afterwards. My sincerest aplogies. I was attempting to bring some traffic to TF2Stadium, which doesn't work nearly as well as TF2Center, and I absolutely don't want to harm your service. The very simple fact behind it is that I'm getting a friend of mine into TF2, and we wanted to play a comp game because we both like that environment and structure, but he only has ~50 hours in TF2, and as such, couldn't join your service. TF2Stadium didn't have this restriction, and so I was trying to play a lobby there with him. I've already made a post suggesting that this limitation be removed, since I would love to keep using TF2Center and I fully intend on supporting it financially once I am able to do so. Whether you actually change this feature or not, he and I will eventually be here to play. I just think that for the sake of teaching new players and expanding our community, removing this arbitrary limitation seems like a good step forward. I once again apologize for my breaching of your rules. I meant no harm, I just wanted to play some TF2. Hopefully we can resolve this and I can return with him to introduce him to the joys of competitive TF2 (our TF2Stadium lobby never filled). Thank you all for your time.

- buzzboy2000

#2 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:37 PM

Will take your word for it, and call it a misunderstanding. Unbanned.

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned