#1 Treevorthe1

Treevorthe1

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:35 PM

Steam Name: Treevorthe1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94380801

OK so in a warning I was told that the vaccinator is "not a prohibited weapon at all, butit's excessive use impacts the game for the worst, therefore it should not be used during the entire game"

Please don't ban me in the future for a couple people blaming their losses on a medigun. I do switch
mediguns depending on the situations or what teammates ask for. I'm not using it 24/7, and if it is being used for the majority of the game, it's because it's either working, or the games are really close (by time left on the cp or by points). For example, a match where we lose 1-3 but on all the rounds the timer comes really close for both teams. Also, when you see the losses they would have happened with any other medigun, the "impact" that the vaccinator has isn't what's causing the losses (the real reasons being the other team is stacked, being hard carried, or our team is missing players or too many memes in the comms). For every one bad lobby one could cherry pick out, there are two or three more wins or good lobbies that have happened.
Simba, don't take the words of a couple gamers as the whole tf2 center community.

#2 Simba

Simba

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:49 PM

There are has been several different players complaining regarding your use of the vaccinator in lobbies, so im taking their words against yours.

I gave you a warning regarding using the vaccinator for the entire game and you proceed to do the same thing, so you'll start receiving Join Lobby bans every time someone reports you.

Rejected

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected