2 replies to this topic

#1 pulse__

pulse__

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:07 AM

Hiya.

I recently bought a server from Tragicservers.com. Though there are a few things that I don't know how to change and I can't find any tutorials on how to change.

Whenever I go onto my server, it stays in this mode kind of like a pre-game lobby or a DM server; where you instantly respawn after dying, and you spawn in random parts of the map. I can't figure out how to get it out of this mode so I can use it for lobbies.

The IP is:

xpulsefusion.game.nfoservers.com

Port: 27015

If anyone knows how I can fix this, feel free to either post something on here, or so I see it easier message me on Steam.

Thanks!

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:51 AM

This "Mode" is called SOAP DM. It automatically turns off when the teams ready up. Essentially, you run the config, and its there for the pre-game. The second both teams ready up, it disables itself for the entire game. And after the game is over, it turns itself back on.

Its just a pre-game deathmatch plugin.

You don't have to edit it to use it in a lobby. Just enter in the server details, and TF2Center will handle it. When both teams ready up, it shuts off, and the lobby is played. I use it on my server, and its actually quite a fun way to play during the pre-game.

• Roxanne likes this
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#3 pulse__

pulse__

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:16 AM

This "Mode" is called SOAP DM. It automatically turns off when the teams ready up. Essentially, you run the config, and its there for the pre-game. The second both teams ready up, it disables itself for the entire game. And after the game is over, it turns itself back on.

Its just a pre-game deathmatch plugin.

You don't have to edit it to use it in a lobby. Just enter in the server details, and TF2Center will handle it. When both teams ready up, it shuts off, and the lobby is played. I use it on my server, and its actually quite a fun way to play during the pre-game.