TheFabulousChamona

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:58 AM

Steam Name: Milan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22504920
Lobby ID: #817803

Milan purposely refused to heal me whilst I played demoman, he would walk straight past me and just act as if he did not see me. When he knew I was there. At one point when exiting a point i had full health, called medic, and he said in voice chat "You don't need heals you have full health" Although he could have buffed me. He does have problems with me in the past because apparently in games "I don't deserve", so it's most likely a personal hate issue. The only time I was given buffs was on rollout.

Him doing so caused me to leave the lobby.

In team chat I said: I'd appreciate some heals, he replied saying "I bet you would" Doesn't happen to show in the chat logs however.
I have no clue how to send the demo to you however if you look in the logs, for the 18 minutes I was playing I got 2% of the heals, only 478.

#2 TheFabulousChamona

TheFabulousChamona

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:01 PM

Steam Name: Milan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22504920
Lobby ID: #817803

Milan didn't heal me at all, for the time I played I only got 2% of the heals.. As demoman. At some points he purposely turned a blind eye and did not heal me, knowing that I was in fact there. In team chat I said "I'd appreciate some heals", with the reply from him saying "I bet you would"
This is personal as apparently I do not deserve, he dislikes me for whatever reason.
I would send a demo if I knew how but I feel the log itself says enough.
Hiom doing so caused me to leave the game and report myself.

#3 Warpy

Warpy

☄

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90965 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:20 PM

Please post an STV/POV demo and mark the ticks where there is blatant refusal to heal

https://serveme.tf/u...19-20170416.zip

#4 Warpy

Warpy

☄

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90965 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:31 PM

Medic Trolling - 3 Day Ban

• Bill likes this