3 replies to this topic

#1 Qwam

Qwam

• Users
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:01 PM

Also from that lobby

Some horrible and deeply offensive things were said in that lobby by these people, telling someone to kill themselves is an offence punishable by law and I think tf2center should work with those same rules

#2 Pistolvania

Pistolvania

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:19 PM

We handled the situation bad, just as bad as you handled my friend dropping an "n-word" with kicking him (our engineer) and completely destroying 17 other people's game without warning.

#3 Qwam

Qwam

• Users
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:27 PM

I dont think I handled it badly at all, you ruined 16 people's lobby experience by being racist and abusive. This harassment and persecution has continued as "severe aystum" added me on steam and send me this disgusting message.

Never tell your password to anyone.

23:24 - severe aystum: lol fuck u nigger imma hang u like a nigger

#4 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:05 AM

Even if kicking someone for racism is what you would consider over the top this kind of language is totally unacceptable. Racism, Derogatory comments against disabled people (autism is a disability) and death threats is extremely severe breach of our rules.

Hence I am giving both of these individuals extended bans. I am also banning from site as there is reasonable grounds to assume that the people in this report are likely to cause trouble in the chat if I lobby ban them.

Severe Aystum (76561198047784805) banned from site for 2 months for abusive & offensive language

Gooki the geeky ginger (76561198014666998) banned form site for 2 months for abusive & offensive language

• Severe aystum likes this
Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.