YukiLovesYou

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 10:41 PM

Steam Name: Mizore
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91409106

I was told to re appeal in a month and as of today it has been 1 month. Over the past month I have been banned from multiple lobbies without reasoning and was unable to ask why because the person would not accept my friend request and I was chat banned. Chat is useful when playing lobbies like asking people to switch classes with you or giving reasoning as to why you kicked someone.

"Was banned for complaining about being banned from repping my self from a lobby where the leader was away and I had 4 afk people on my team and no one would rep them. So I repped my self and this was the day where it became a thing that you get banned for repping yourself. I complained in main chat that it wasn't advertised as a new rule. Highclass said something that I can't remember and I told him he didn't know how hl worked because he has never played above steel, i'm sorry. I would like to be unbanned from chat though because it's useful for hosting lobbies."
Previous appeal^

#2 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:22 PM

You've had a rough history of chat bans. This is going to be your last and final warning. 1 more strike regarding chat and you will be perm chat banned again no appeal.

Reduced to 2 week chat ban.

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned