• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 07:03 PM

TF2Center Profile: I can't access tf2center Leut
Region: NA
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Help Type: Steam/User profile
Lobby ID: not relevant

So i left a lobby when it started a few days ago, and didn't try logging into tf2c until yesterday. Upon going to the site, it says I was banned for trolling and fucking racism, both of which are bullshit claims. A friend of mine got the same message after he was repped for playing the wrong class (filling in for someone else that left. What is this broken ass system that's insulting the people that use the website. I forgot the mention that the ban, for leaving a game before pregame even ends was for over 2 weeks, it ends the 26th.

The "ban forums" link doesn't even work. This fucking pissed me off, I never said any racist remarks, and did not troll anyone.
Access Denied

Sorry, but you are unable to log in to TF2Center.

Reason: trolling, racism l8r

Expires: 2016-08-26

For more details, visit our ban forums.

I cannot vouch for sure for my freind, but I'm nearly 100% sure he never trolled or said anything racist.

#2 Leut

Leut

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 07:06 PM

Steam Name: Lüt
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66957133

So i left a lobby when it started a few days ago, and didn't try logging into tf2c until yesterday. Upon going to the site, it says I was banned for trolling and fucking racism, both of which are bullshit claims. A friend of mine got the same message after he was repped for playing the wrong class (filling in for someone else that left. What is this broken ass system that's insulting the people that use the website. I forgot the mention that the ban, for leaving a game before pregame even ends was for over 2 weeks, it ends the 26th.

The "ban forums" link doesn't even work. This fucking pissed me off, I never said any racist remarks, and did not troll anyone.
Access Denied

Sorry, but you are unable to log in to TF2Center.

Reason: trolling, racism l8r

Expires: 2016-08-26

For more details, visit our ban forums.

I cannot vouch for sure for my freind, but I'm nearly 100% sure he never trolled or said anything racist.

I'm sorry for posting this multiple places, I didn't realize that there was a place for unbanning that wasn't broken

#3 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 21 August 2016 - 12:32 PM

Rejected.

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected