wonder

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:35 PM

Steam Name: MurkScribe lft iron 6s solly
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58519183
Lobby ID: http://logs.tf/1488205

!rep abuse, reported me for no reason which then led to me getting kicked and replaced by a sub.

#2 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 08 August 2016 - 07:16 AM

You weren't reported for no reason.

MurkScribe lft iron 6s solly: demo use sticky launcher

If your team believes you were playing inappropriately or trolling, they have the right to report you. If not, please supply a demo recording.

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

#3 wonder

wonder

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:51 AM

he reported me because he didn't like the way i was playing (used sticky jumper to mid). trolling isnt a part of part 4 of the rules so this is considered rep abuse regardless of whether he thinks im "trolling" or not.

• Removing a player because you don't like that player's gameplay for some reason not listed in pt 4 of the Rules. This also includes offclassing.

Edited by wonder, 09 August 2016 - 12:53 AM.

#4 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:45 AM

Although trolling is not written under the roles. I see no wrong or abuse for the rep to remove you from the lobby as you were not playing normally and you were affecting players in the lobby, whether it was intentional or not. You were reported by 4 different players, which means something was wrong. If you don't wish to be in this situation again, I'd follow your team mates suggestions. Part 4 of the rules will be under review to reflect this.

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected