gibstack693

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:47 PM

Steam Name: gibstack693
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52527295

I want to make a couple of things clear:
-I broke the spamming rule here. I apologize because I hadn't read the rules as I was never told anywhere to go read them. Please excuse that since it never made the rules obvious, once again I sincerely apologize - i just did it because there were a few other people who were spamming as well.
-I also broke the talking about it in main chat (on the lobbies screen) for the same reason as above - not knowing about the rules since they weren't made obvious.
Hopefully those are excusable infractions.

I joined a pl_upward game, and people in mic claim somebody is hacking, and then they say to !rep ourselves out of the game, you won't get banned, and you'll be able to leave without consequence. So I did. Then I got banned and couldn't join another game. This was only after my second game. I'm not sure how long my ban is for, or if it's a permaban? I couldn't ask for help once I had read the rules (since you can't talk about bans in main chat) and I'm not sure if I can check it anywhere. I'm really confused because there were other people that left before I did, and I think at least some of the people highlighted here were in that game, left, then joined this one without penalty. http://prntscr.com/c0vnf6

I'm really confused, to say the least.

#2 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:07 AM

You have been banned automatically for two hours. Join sub slots to reduce that time, or sit out for now.

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected