Teacher

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAustralia, NSW

Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:17 AM

Steam Name: Teacher LFP
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46545365

I was banned on the 11th of may at 06:41 am (according to the forum,although first game of the day was at 4:10)since i was

"Regularly joining the lobbies as MEDIC, but taking forever to join the game.",

"This is not the first time I have witnessed him doing this most likely unintentionally in my lobbies. If your computer is not fit to play TF2Center, please do not waste other people's time as well as yours."

Also, "Takes him 8 minutes to join and all 11 players were waiting for him...doesn't even make it to mid.. has disconnected, blaming his computer and causing the Australian lobby to die."

Firstly, I've played a total of 15 matches as MEDIC, which i have joined the majority and played the majority of those games, from my memory i have only disbanded 2 of those 15 matches as MEDIC because of "computer issues".

Secondly, I left the game after joining because i was A. Having Computer Issues (As Well As Computer Issues Joining) and B. Because i was already reported from either my team (im assuming) or by the auto report AFK bot/system.

Thirdly, My computer is fit to play TF2Center, You've been in a few of my games (around 3 or 4) and two of those i hve had computer issues, so your assuming just because 50% of the lobbies you have been in with me that i don't have a fit enough computer, when you've haven't been in the 40 other matches I've been in.

In Conclusion, school actually teaches you stuff, like how to right a paragraph about a ban in a computer game community. I have left a few lobbies (2-4 of those are because i didnt have my game open causing me to get,afk repped' by the bot) but i dont intentionally do it, like you stated. I wan't to play in TF2Center and my computer is capable but sometimes shit happens and my computer will implode, but it doesn't always happen.

-Quotes Are For Nerds-

#2 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 11 May 2016 - 07:33 AM

I did not just assume you do not have a computer fit enough for play, while I was in that Mumble, I was told that this had also happened with other players, and I submitted a ban report on behalf of them as well.

I just want you to be aware how having trouble with your computer can affect the game and the whole lobby, especially Australian ones that fill once in a while. But I understand that everyone has problems once in a while and that is understandable.

Unbanned.
  • Teacher likes this

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned