• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:48 AM

Steam Name: Jevzman
Steam ID: http://steamcommunit...561198157928640
Lobby ID: #487276

He was being insanely toxic during and after an ultiduo lobby and taunting and typing bad when he killed me. I don't know why he was making such rude remarks but to be honest I was quite shocked.

Link to logs where you can see some of his remarks but it's after the lobby that he really went at it. I'll upload a screenshot of the console where you can see what he said after the lobby as well.

logs: http://logs.tf/963318

Console:
(screenshot below to prove that it is legit)

Illuminaughty : jevzman do I know you
No caption found for 'medic.medic01'
jevzman defended cap for team #3
jevzman killed Kampfkeks | TF2Pickup.net with tf_projectile_rocket.
Illuminaughty : or
jevzman : haha
Model '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.
No caption found for 'soldier.painsharp02'
[P-REC] Stop record.
Completed demo, recording time 1476.2, game frames 97233.
Console: TF2Center: Lobby #487276 closed: MATCH_ENDED
(TEAM) Illuminaughty : [P-REC] Stop record.
[TFTrue] The log is available here: http://logs.tf/963319. Type !log to view it.
jevzman killed Illuminaughty with tf_projectile_rocket.
Willuminati : my name is better then urs
jevzman : u try2play like me
Model '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.
Item 'Taunt: The Director's Vision' has been disabled in this tournament match by the server whitelist.
Item 'Taunt: Conga' has been disabled in this tournament match by the server whitelist.
Item 'Shred Alert' has been disabled in this tournament match by the server whitelist.
Item 'Taunt: The Schadenfreude' has been disabled in this tournament match by the server whitelist.
jevzman : but ur shit
Illuminaughty : are you just frustrated bc of my dodging?
jevzman : u cant have finesse
jevzman : dodge what?
jevzman : ur obvious
jevzman : its painful
jevzman : white boi
jevzman : shut ur pink lips
jevzman : u 5 foot 4 prick
jevzman : french baguette
jevzman : belgium lol
Illuminaughty : haha
jevzman : not even its own country
Illuminaughty : haha
jevzman : literally france
Illuminaughty : Who are you?
No caption found for 'medic.medic01'
jevzman : who the fuck r u
jevzman : open player
Disconnect: Kicked from server.
  • JanJellego likes this
No problem!

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:03 AM

If I could guess its because you kicked him in the lobby page and he got upset about it.

Leader has that right tho. But it dsnt justify being called things.

3 w join lobby toxic ingamechat.

• Shpeeisme likes this