3 replies to this topic

#1 awfulawfulawful

awfulawfulawful

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 11:44 PM

Hello!

I have Mumble installed, and I'm here to play! I'm fairly new, by all standards, considering that I've just reached 300 hours, so I still have a lot to learn. However, I'm always studying maps, and trying to figure out whatever I can. I'm primarily looking for an Engie or Heavy role, as I feel like Engie is my best class, and I have solid positioning as a Heavy. I can also play Pyro, Medic, and Demoman fairly okay by pub standards, but I'm not very confident in those classes despite having the basics down.

For the most part, I'm here to learn first, and obtain the knowledge I can't really get in pubs, and that's not to say I can't play fairly competitively. I'm fairly intuitive, a mobile, aggressive Engie player, and I take orders and call out what's happening pretty well, so I guess I could consider myself to be a team player? Honestly, I don't know much beyond the fact that I'm excited to be a part of a team!

• Bovaidiox likes this

#2 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 04 April 2016 - 01:07 AM

I'm always studying maps, and trying to figure out whatever I can...I'm here to learn first, and obtain the knowledge I can't really get in pubs...and I take orders and call out what's happening pretty well.

You my friend are 'awfully' 'awfully' 'awfully' dedicated. Ok, I tried.

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

#3 tiffany

tiffany

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationDelaware , United States

Posted 04 April 2016 - 07:32 PM

Send me your steam profile , and UGC Profile please.

Contact me here : http://steamcommunit...ecretlyloveyou/

Or contact the co-leader if I am not online/able to respond. : http://steamcommunit...61198155754968/

We are currently looking for a pyro & engineer to a steel team named "New Horizons Gaming" 

Tiffany

#4 DeDropBear

DeDropBear

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:32 AM

Edited by DeDropBear, 02 January 2017 - 06:35 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HL, UGC, LFT