Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:44 PM

Steam Name: TF2C | MasterNoob
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1889903
Lobby ID: 673933

He knows what he did, he kicked a player who had been waiting patiently for a lobby to start When I responded in kind to give the player back he kicked the player again and then banned the player just so that he could get a spot. This is clear abuse of both the kick function and the admin privileges.
8.1 Use of Lobby Kick/Ban Tools
The kick/ban tools are for use at the lobby leaders discretion only. Lobby leaders are encouraged to be good hosts, respect other players and use these tools sparingly. Any abuse of these tools will be met with a lengthy ban. Some examples of Abuse of these tools includes things such as kicking all players who join, kicking players as an act of ill will, kicking players because you 'forgot to reserve' a slot, etc...
Contrary to this, it is acceptable for lobby leaders to kick those players whom are constantly griefing them, or people they associate with.
Excessively kicking/banning players is not allowed; as a general metric, indiscriminately kicking more than 5 players in one lobby may be met with a ban.

It says at lobby leaders discretion only, not for admins.

Kicking all players who join

lengthy ban

Id like an admin/mod that isnt masternoob to process this application so that I can be sure that this is a fair system and not just the whim of one staff member.

00:37 - TF2C | Exze: Yeah, and I would have been happy to just join a different lobby... I don't know why he did it

• Showerfairy, Scrambled, Moist Penguin and 5 others like this

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:52 PM

1 week join lobby ban.

kick/ban abuse.

Aprils fools day :)~