3 replies to this topic

#1 Moist Penguin

Moist Penguin

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 12:11 AM

Steam Name: https://tf2center.co...61198022339363' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>stooP, -=[G44]=- | Kind Sensei
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31036817 STEAM_0:1:129413921
Lobby ID: 654274

1st. stooP joined as red medic and proceeded to join blu team and refuse to leave 4.5 Inappropriate behaviour & offclassing
Wasting time in lobbies, inappropriate offclassing, being antagonistic to other players is prohibited.

2nd. The lobby was located in moscow despite having an EU tag, this is a bug I have brought up before with russian servers being marked as EU lobbies, these servers have significantly higher ping than german or french and lead into the 3rd problem.

3rd. -=[G44]=- | Kind Sensei spammed the mic in russian through out the whole game 4.6 Microphone Spamming
Using the microphone to make non-communicative noises, including but not limited to the use of microphone pass-through tools to play music, nonsense noises, screaming, singing, or otherwise inappropriate use of the microphone.
2.4 Language
In the main TF2C chat, English is the only language allowed to be used. English must be used for all lobbies located in Europe, North America and Australia. For lobbies located in a country with a language different to English (eg South America, Russia, Asia), usage of native languages will be allowed in its chat, game and Mumble.

If they want to have a russian language lobby then they can open a russian one, not an EU one.

There was no STV as the server was some bad custom one not a serveme.
I will provide my POV here:

Please pass the "bug" of russian servers not being marked as russian lobbies to the developers as last time I did this I got no reply

#2 Exze

Exze

Former Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 07 March 2016 - 12:38 AM

You did not provide your POV. Please could you link it.

02:43:09: stooP joined team "Blue"

02:44:00: Included_Middle say_team "med"

02:44:31: Popkern say "stoop wrong team"

02:44:34: Included_Middle say_team "WRONG TEAM"

02:45:11: IN7REPID #EFRAG say "stOOP join the other team"

02:45:40: Console say "[TF2Center]: Reporting RED MEDIC: stooP"

stooP joined the wrong team, and after almost 3 minutes in the wrong team, and constantly being asked to change team, he was reported from the lobby. First offence, warning given.

#3 Moist Penguin

Moist Penguin

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 03:30 AM

http://www.mediafire...o/russlobby.zipPOV

#4 Exze

Exze

Former Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 09 March 2016 - 12:15 AM

-=[G44]=- | Kind Sensei was speaking Russian in an EU lobby over ingame comms. First offence, warning given.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warned