Reporting Offclassing -- Please upload the stv and/or POV demo with ticks marked in the demo where you see the rules violated. Failure to do so may have the report ignored without response
Offclassing reports will only be accepted for medic trolling or non6s games (e.g. 6s medic not healing or going sniper all game. 4s running heavy and medic, highlander multiple same classes, etc etc-- Offclassing in 6s should be automatically detected and hand out temporary scaling bans to those who offclass in nonoffclassing lobbies) Do not be afraid to !rep someone who is offclassing and being detrimental to the game.
- https://demos.tf/ features a 2D viewer for STVs and a place to upload .demo files
-TF2C Profile = Steam64 ID
Please ensure you provide the following information if applicable with your report:
- Steam Name
- SteamID64 - Use http://steamidfinder.com/ to retrieve this or simply link their TF2C Profile
- Lobby Number - Located on the url link of the lobby page
- Date and time - Only needed if relevant to report
- Screenshots - Ingame, ingame chat, ingame scoreboards etc.
- Demo recording of game - You can use PREC http://etf2l.org/p-rec/, asking the lobby leader for an STV, or if it was serverme server the STV demo will appear here: ( depending on your region )
- http://serveme.tf/reservations-played (EU)
- http://na.serveme.tf...rvations-played (NA)
- http://au.serveme.tf...rvations-played (AU)
- Status command output - Copy and paste from client console
- Logs - Found after lobby ends or on logs.tf
Mumble related reports:
- Recordings - provide a recording or screenshot of the channel. You can use Mumble itself to record conversations.
- Timestamps - Time, date, username, and channel(s) can also allow us to spot someone changing channels and abusing mumble, if recordings are not available.