• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fayti1703

Fayti1703

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:34 AM

Right now, there is only the option for "all classes" restrictions and class specific restrictions.

This means if you want to make a lobby with (let's just pick a random number) 10 lobbies played for all classes, but want, say, the Medic, to require 20 lobbies instead,
you would have to select class specific restrictions, and then write 10 in every box except for the one for the medic, in which you would write 20.
Not too bad, but let's say you grab your server, enter the details and then you're like "Wait, no. I want it to be 15 for all classes, but 30 for Medic." You'd have to go though the whole process of writing eight of number x into 8 boxes.

My suggestion is to add

• one more row at the bottom of the specific restrictions form with an "all classes" icon[Possible help text: "All class settings, check rightmost box next to classes to use this"] to the left (I've seen a smaller version of the TF2 logo being used for this before), also with the 3 restrictions that you can already set.
  • one more column to the right of the existing ones, with the same "all classes" icon[Possible help text: "Check to use all class settings"] on top, which consist of checkboxes, that, if checked, gray out their row's(class's) reliability, lobbies and hours field and would use the "all classes" settings instead.

Here's a quick edit of a screenshot to show what it would look like:
Attached File  idea-img.png   76.41KB   0 downloads

This is kind of a convenience thing however, so I expect a low priority.

• Brightly likes this

#2 Mother Tereza

Mother Tereza

Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1714 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Steam Profile

Posted 20 February 2016 - 10:05 PM

Interesting

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Under Review