• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

Hay, hay, Hello.

Basic Information

• Steam Name: FromZero2Hero
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19982722

I don't really have any skills that might be useful in the actual developing process or designing. But I'd like to contribute in any other way to help. I spend fairly much time on the tf2center site and try to help out new players that ask questions in the chatbox or try people to redirect to this forum for reporting cheaters etc, ... which they don't really seems to do and keep spamming the chatbox ;-). I play competitive ihighlander in division 2 and platinum for TC and will join with Easy Going the next wireplay tournament (with Foxy, yaay!)

I was already a member on the previous developing forums and I was probably the only member not from the actual staff that visited the forum after they got invited. I really liked watching the progress over the last couple of months. I've reported as many bugs as I could find from the from the earlier beta phases on. I also tried to gave some advice or possible solutions to some issues like what to do with ragequitters or how to make people join the less popular classes. 

Thanks for reading. :)

#2 jayserp

jayserp

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:53 AM

Thanks for applying. Welcome aboard!

jayserp | steam

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved