#1 yaynos

yaynos

• Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:41 PM

Name: kaidus is my dad (usually yaynos)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52306408

I know why I was banned, I just don't think its a legitimate excuse to ban someone.

I was hosting a viaduct lobby earlier today, #97609, a tf2 center admin was playing medic on the other team. People started trash talking as we were waiting for teh last player - "medic on red is bad", etc etc. It got to the point when the staff member said something along the lines of "ok kaidus, if you lose a round then ill ban you." At this point I banned him from the lobby, because I did not feel like taking such a gamble. We got a full team and the game started. About 5-10 seconds after I had joined the server, this happened:

Console: TF2Center: Lobby #97609 closed: LEADER_BANNED
Player Kostan joined team RED
Player le|CT|er joined team BLU
hashtagimainspy :  ..
Player tkde joined team RED
hashtagimainspy :  are you kidding me
Player Mrs.Black has joined the game
Mortis :  rly?
Klefsas :  wtf?!
Player |MR|Cheese|FIN| joined team BLU
*DEAD* hashtagimainspy :  that guy banned me
*DEAD* hashtagimainspy :  ..
Console: TF2Center: Lobby #97609 closed: MANUAL_ADMIN

The mod/admin banned me and wasted 17 other peoples time because I kicked him from my lobby? Whaaatt?

#2 yaynos

yaynos

• Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:02 AM

Oh also, I reread  the rules, and I don't see anything there that would support or justify this ban :l

#3 TheMattgician

TheMattgician

Supreme Poster Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:45 PM

I have the sneaky suspicion that this isn't the entire story. Do you know who the admin was?

Edited by TheMattgician, 06 May 2014 - 08:45 PM.

#4 yaynos

yaynos

• Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:38 PM

I don't blame you for thinking that, it does look rather fishy xD. I think the admin/mods name had "noob" in it, I'm not 100% sure what the full name was. Do you keep any chat logs for the lobbies? The best way to prove that I'm being completely honest is by reading the chat. The lobby number, as mentioned above, was #97609, map was koth_pro_viaduct_rc4.

I'd rather not throw accusations around, nor jump to conclusions, but if you manage to find the member of staff who banned me, I don't think he/she will tell the truth.. The admin banned me for literally kicking him/her from the lobby - if someone does that then I wouldn't count on them telling the truth. That's just my opinion though.

Edit: oh, and thanks for the response. I'd really like to get back to playing lobbies as ETF2L season 18 just started, and I'm missing out on a lot of practice because of this ridiculous ban. :l

Edited by yaynos, 06 May 2014 - 09:45 PM.

#5 Kenneth

Kenneth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:55 PM

According to our system, you are no longer banned.

Unbanned

• yaynos likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned