• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 TMLinks

TMLinks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:36 AM

I just want to make it clear the steam account I am on is not my main, my main steam account isn't letting me into certain sites such as TF2op, Bp.tf and of course TF2 Center so I am using this account until I get hold of my other one again ( I can still login on my main account on the steam you download) I was given permission to do this on a separate steam account as long as I gave my main accounts link and have proof that it's really me (hoping Computer guy will vouch for me) http://steamcommunit...LinksThatTurtle

Steam Name: TMLinks (Turtle)
SteamID: my main account is STEAM_0:1:45014842
Personal Description:

Well my names Travis, I live I Canada and I have been gaming for 7 years. I have played TF2 for almost 3 years. I am a Lotus Trade Server Admin and was a Lotus Recruit for nearly 10 months. However after disagreements I decided to leave. I Do know how to use editing programs such as Photoshop of taking courses in school. I am not a huge coder but I like to think I'm good with people( I guess you guys will be the judge of that) and I am always on forums. I've spent the past two years saving up for my dream computer. I currently have played TF2 for the past few years with 40fps if I'm lucky. I'm very friendly so please anyone feel free to add me.

• Computer likes this

#2 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:46 AM

I can vouch for TMLinks/Turtle. That is his real account:

[5:52:51 PM] L-r | LiNKs [bpgc]: 5:50 PM - TF2C | [ZBSM] Foxy: If you can link your main account and somehow prove that's you (or have computer vouch for you) then we could probably accept a member request for that
5:51 PM - TF2C | [ZBSM] Foxy: with the stipulation of removing it once your main account comes back
[5:53:00 PM] L-r | LiNKs [bpgc]: Would you vouch for me? :)
[6:29:08 PM] TF2C | Computer ✪ [bpgc]: yeah sure
[6:38:19 PM] L-r | LiNKs [bpgc]: Thank you very much! I will let you know when it is posted! :)
[6:38:26 PM] TF2C | Computer ✪ [bpgc]: got it
[7:11:22 PM] L-r | LiNKs [bpgc]: Took me an hour just to make the steam account. :O
[7:11:27 PM] TF2C | Computer ✪ [bpgc]: xD
[7:36:14 PM] L-r | LiNKs [bpgc]: There we go, should be posted! :)
[7:41:26 PM] TF2C | Computer ✪ [bpgc]: cool

• TMLinks likes this

#3 Foxy

Foxy

former dev

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:26 PM

Approved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved