TF2C Profile: neck cancer
Region: NA

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * Router

Bug type: Stats/User profile
Lobby ID: --
Date & Time: 1/16/16 @11:10 am

Even though I just played a few lobbies yesterday, when I now try to sign in through steam, it brings up my profile, I click on it, and it brings me back to the main page with the "sign in through steam" button still showing! I cant think of anything that I could have done to be banned or something of the sort for a time, and i assume that it would tell me so. I don't know if this is a common glitch on the sight, as I don;t believe that I use the forums at all, but I hope I that this can be fixed quickly, as I love this sight a whole lot. Thanks!

P.S, I also tried restarting my pc, and typed my info again when trying to sign into tf2c.

#2 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:39 PM

Maybe the system doesn't like your name ^^

#3 neck cancer

neck cancer

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 16 January 2016 - 05:19 PM

TF2C Profile: neck cancer
Region: NA

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * Router

Bug type: Lobby page
Lobby ID: --
Date & Time: 11 am 1/16/16

Even though I just played a few lobbies yesterday, when I now try to sign in through steam, it brings up my profile, I click on it, and it brings me back to the main page with the "sign in through steam" button still showing! I cant think of anything that I could have done to be banned or something of the sort for a time, and i assume that it would tell me so. I don't know if this is a common glitch on the sight, as I don;t believe that I use the forums at all, but I hope I that this can be fixed quickly, as I love this sight a whole lot. Thanks!

P.S, I also tried restarting my pc, and typed my info again when trying to sign into tf2c

#4 Waffle

Waffle

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 05:52 PM

For the time being you can not login with the word "cancer" in your name

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined